Cloud & connectivity consultant
Location: Exeter head office
Responsible to: Head of new business development
Description: Are YOU ready for a new year challenge?
- Are you clearly spoken with a good phone manner?
- Are you enthusiastic, tenacious, persuasive with good written communication skills?
- Are you experienced in using CRM systems and working in the B2B market?
- Do you want to achieve more from your work life?
If yes to ALL of the above this high energy role which is pivotal to the success of our cloud and connectivity team could be for you.
Main purpose of job: This career choice is all about your ability to successfully close new business with prospects, nurture relationships and build a rapport with existing customers which will ultimately result in you cross selling additional services to our existing customer base as well as extending existing contracts at the point of renewal.
This is not a call centre position, it is a desk based sales role dealing with existing customers and prospects.
We are eager to employ people who can identify a selling opportunity, enjoy meeting and exceeding targets, and want to contribute to this vital part of our business. We also like people who are reliable, punctual and have a good sense of humour.
We also would love to hear from people who want to carve out a position for themselves in our company. We have many long-serving employees here and would like you to become one of them.
Business: swcomms has been established for 35 years and is the largest independent communications business in the South West.
The company has grown its business on the basis of excellent customer service underpinned with unparalleled levels of technical knowledge and experience, allied with the right products and partners.
Basic salary plus uncapped monthly commission.
Send your CV to Colin Woods (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 0800 054 6789 to apply.
We are looking for a cook for our onsite canteen at our Head Office in Exeter where we employ around 100 members of office-based staff. Catering for 30 covers per day, on average, the successful applicant will be reliable and have good initiative. We are looking for someone positive with a passion for what they do. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the day to day running of the canteen with assistance over the set lunch period.
The ideal candidate will:
- Understand great service & be passionate about delivering it
- Warm & engaging personality
- Positive attitude
- Cooking experience
- Willingness to learn
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and number skills
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Setting up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Preparing, cooking and serving food in a timely manner
- Cleaning and ensuring that all equipment is in good working order
- Keeping menus nutritious and seasonal
- Experimenting with recipes and suggesting new ingredients
- Operating the till and cash handling
- Delegating tasks to kitchen staff
- Informing staff about weekly specials
- Monitoring food stock and placing orders
- Checking freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Reviewing menu and pricing with The Hub manager
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Employing food safety best practices and making sure that all kitchen staff members do the same
- Determining how much food to order and maintaining an appropriate supply
Hours: 08:30 – 14:30
Salary: Dependant on experience
swcomms is a forward-thinking company with emphasis on teamwork and collaboration. We share in our enthusiastic nature and culture throughout the business to deliver our core values into every facet of the organisation.
Send current CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Business development executive – telephone-based in Exeter
We are looking for a dynamic telesales executive to make criteria-qualified appointments for our internal and external field sales teams. This career choice is all about your ability to successfully build rapport with our prospective customers allowing you to make appointments.
The role is predominantly cold calling which requires you to manage a designated list of contacts and build a strong pipeline. You will become well-versed in their needs and a familiar voice on the end of the phone. We are not a massive call centre that uses auto dialling to cram as many calls as possible. Although there is a call time target in place, which we expect you to achieve, we firmly believe in quality over quantity.
By creating a professional, respectful relationship, we believe this will naturally lead to you making appointments for our field sales team because we will be the first company your prospects think of when the need arises. It does not matter if you are not an expert in B2B telecommunications or connectivity services – as full training is provided - but we do require candidates with previous telesales experience and knowledge of telephone sales skills and strategies, who are competent in using a sales database.
We are eager to employ someone who can identify a need and selling opportunity, have the hunger to meet and exceed targets, and have the enthusiasm to contribute to this vital part of our business. We like people who are reliable, passionate and have a good sense of humour. We would love to hear from people who want to carve out a position for themselves in our company. We have many long-serving employees here and would like you to become one of them.
Basic salary plus uncapped monthly commission. We recognise and value commitment and exceptional performance and reward these attributes on an annual basis.
Email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.