Communications Field Sales Executive - office & field based
We have an opportunity for a field sales executive to work from our satellite office in Portchester (near Porstmouth) who will work throughout the south of England including Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, and Berkshire. Previous experience of business to business sales a pre-requisite along with excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and good ability to close a deal.
The remuneration package will include a fully expensed company vehicle, uncapped commission and good salary dependent upon experience.
Main purpose of job is to build the client base of swcomms services and associated products within the Southern Region, be responsible for opening new business, driving sales activities in assigned accounts and geographic area, ensuring quality and consistency of service/delivery and increasing company revenue and profits.
- To present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients in line with set targets.
- To follow up on new leads and referrals resultant from business development activity
- To prepare presentations, proposals, quotes and sales contracts
- To update CRM database
- To maintain and update product knowledge
- To undertake such other duties as may be required within the general scope of the job
swcomms has been established for 35 years, is head quartered in Exeter and is the largest independent communications business in the South West. The company has grown its business on the basis of excellent customer service underpinned with unparalleled levels of technical knowledge and experience, allied with the right products and partners.
Please send a covering letter with your CV to Colin.Woods@swcomms.co.uk.
A position has become available for a Project Co-Ordinator within our project management team. This role will involve the successful candidate liaising with our internal team to deliver multiple communication solutions.
- Responsible for the accuracy of administration and data input across all project delivery.
- Responsible for the planning and best use of all applicable resource.
- To ensure supplier delivery timings are on point and to be responsible for escalation processes to be followed when required.
- Responsible for the communication process to your customers from start to finish.
- Responsible for delivery of your orders / projects, and to be on time and within budget.
- To be focused on departmental targets being achieved.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is applied throughout.
- To engage in team approach and maintain a positive working attitude.
Please send a covering letter with your CV to Matt.Hooper@swcomms.co.uk.
Support Desk Analyst
A position has become available for a Support Desk Analyst to work within our support team. This role will involve learning all aspects of customer support to deliver an effective service to existing customer solutions.
Primarily this will be to communicate well with customers over the phone and take / log faults. Learning and understanding the different type of solutions we support and how important it is to maintain our SLA. This will develop general knowledge of our solutions and business processes.
Job description: The Support Desk Analyst role is to communicate to customers and take / log calls for fault related support via email and telephone.
Key Support Desk responsibilities include:
- Answering calls from Customers reporting faults and logging faults within our Database
- Providing verbal and written updates to Customers for existing faults
- Logging faults with 3rd party suppliers
- Acting as a main facilitator between the Customer and 3rd party supplier to ensure faults are fixed in line with SLA’s
Please send a covering letter with your CV to Andy.Nosworthy@swcomms.co.uk.