In today’s always-on, everywhere-connected business world, it is more than likely you and your team already work long hours and engage with colleagues and customers across disparate locations.
Cloud and mobile technologies let your team work together on-the-fly to make speedier decisions, co-write and edit documents and hold more effective meetings. They also let you use all your apps without worrying about losing sensitive information.
With the right cloud and mobile technologies, you can work smarter, not harder.
Is your business ready to invest in productivity technology but you’re not sure where to begin?
Try answering these questions:
1. Do your tools offer a consistent user experience with access to the full set of features, regardless of device?
2. Can your team share ideas, edit documents, and discuss issues - remotely - just as easily as if they were in the same room?
3. Do you allow your employees to use their personal devices for work? Can you support them without compromising security?
4. Can you easily manage software installs, system updates, and users without putting your business on hold?
5. Do you trust your mobile and productivity tools to keep your business up and running? Or do you experience system downtime and outages?
6. Is your data and your reputation protected with built-in security tools like encryption, remote lock and wipe, multifactor authentication, and rights management?
7. Can you help your team do their best work from anywhere while streamlining operations and reducing costs?
8. Are you prepared with automatic cloud backup so you don’t have to worry about losing critical business information in the event of theft, loss, or natural disaster?
9. Of the capabilities you’ve considered above, what do you see as your biggest short term need?
Based on your answers to these questions, you can begin prioritising your technology investments and plan the next steps for your business. If this is all too bewildering, we are more than happy to help you understand your priorities and your needs.
swcomms has the data centre services and cloud applications you could use to help you improve your productivity. Just ask for our no commitment advice by calling 0800 054 6789 or emailing us. We want to help.