An upgraded cloud-based telephone system provided this roofing company with the high-quality communications tool they needed to see them through the ISDN switch off.
With more than 20 years in roofing services, Premier Roofing Contractors is one of the South West’s leading contractors, specialising in a both flat and pitched roofs.
Premier Roofing Contractors had been using an ageing Toshiba telephone system on copper lines known as ISDN. Toshiba exited the UK telephony market in 2016, leaving Premier Roof Contractors with an unsupported system at manufacturer level, so if the system was to fail, there would be no guaranteed fix.
They wanted a system which would suit their needs, be fully supported throughout their contract and to future-proof them against the upcoming ISDN switch-off in 2025.
Our communication consultant visited the business and recommended a Gamma Horizon cloud-hosted telephone system.
This solution incurs no capital outlay and provides the following benefits:
- Free calls – to all UK mobiles and landlines to keep monthly cost down.
- Handset twinning – with desk phones and mobiles so staff can be contactable on a single number when working off site.
- Simple online portal for easy management - which is accessible from both work and home retrieve any call recordings, record on-hold messages, divert numbers and to scrutinise call statistics.
- Automated attendant – so every call receives a welcome message before providing options to direct callers to the correct department.
- On-hold messages – callers can be informed of latest offers, opening times or alternative numbers while they wait for their call to be answered.
- Voicemail to email system – for easy message retrieval, as messages left by callers are sent directly to the recipient’s email inbox.
The business also enjoys improved call capacity and excellent sound quality on a voice-assured internet connection.
Premier Roofing Contractors now use a modern cloud-hosted telephone system with smooth call transfers, message taking and enhanced communication across the business.
They benefit from regular contact with their swcomms account manager, and our customer service and support teams are available to them should any queries arise.
“swcomms has been looking after our phone systems for several years and they have always given us excellent service. Friendly and helpful without being too “pushy”.
“We would recommend them to anyone looking for a new telephone system, to get the right system for any size business.”
June Hart, Premier Roofing Contractors
Download the full case study here.