The last thing healthcare professionals want is to cause further upset or stress to patients or staff by providing a frustrating telephone experience, yet that is exactly what an inadequate system can create.
We provide healthcare organisations with cloud-hosted and on-premise VoIP and digital telephone systems and call routing services that help alleviate the ever-increasing pressure placed on reception staff while streamlining day-to-day tasks.
Our telephony services include:
- Intelligent call handling to utilise back-room staff at peak times to help to minimise workload and to route calls to specific members of staff
- Automated attendant to direct incoming callers to the correct person while they are waiting
- Recorded messages to pass on vital information to patients, e.g. out-of-hours contact numbers or the surgery’s opening hours
- Dedicated appointment mailbox to allow patients to cancel appointments at any time
- Call recording to record telephone triage and to support staff safety and training needs
- Automatic answering enables healthcare staff to hold a conversation while administering treatment
- In-house system administration to save time and to reduce engineering costs
- Call reporting software to analyse the number of calls being handled by each member of the reception team, average daily waiting times, numbers of calls lost, etc.
Investing in a unified communications (UC) solution allows the healthcare sector to use a range of sophisticated tools, such as voice and video conferencing, document sharing, instant messaging, etc., to improve the speed and ease of communication irrespective of location or the device being used.
Lines and minutes
Keep control of your call costs, and enjoy the benefits of fraud management and a UK-based support desk with our lines and minutes service. By logging into our web portal, you can manage your call traffic at any time. We can provide you with direct dial-in (DDIs) numbers too to relieve the stress on reception staff and reduced call costs to mobiles to help keep your bills to a minimum. We are also migrating many healthcare organisations from traditional PSTN and ISDN lines to SIP trunks to take advantage of free UK landline and mobile calls and disaster recovery options.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like assistance with any of the above or read our useful guide Cloud-hosted communications for GP surgeries.