We deploy reliable, scalable and flexible VoIP, cloud-hosted and digital phone systems with a range of applications to make running a law firm so much easier, including:
- Automated attendant to answer every single call and direct callers to the most appropriate person or extension number
- CRM integration to assist telephony tasks, such as dial-by-name, call transfers, setting up conference calls and using a call log to keep track of all calls
- Overflow calls to other staff when partners, associates, etc. are not available to take calls
- Voicemail that can be picked up as a sound file attached to an email
- Extension assignments to enable staff to turn any telephone device, e.g. mobile or home phone, into their office phone to ensure they can be contacted wherever they are working
- Hot desking to enable staff to work efficiently from any office
- In-house system administration to save time and to reduce engineering costs
Law firms have previously invested significant amounts in conferencing solutions, but these are no longer needed with the availability of integrated unified communications (UC) tools, which offer a very quick return on investment.
UC allows the legal sector to use a range of sophisticated tools, such as voice and video conferencing, document sharing, presence, instant messaging, etc., to improve the speed and ease of communication irrespective of location or the device being used.
Lines and minutes
We have long taken care of law firms’ lines and minutes, offering them a UK-based service desk and web portal that keeps a record of their ongoing costs. We offer direct dial-in (DDIs) numbers to help relieve the stress put on reception staff, and we are also migrating many firms from traditional PSTN and ISDN voice connectivity to SIP trunks to take advantage of free calls to UK landlines and mobiles, reduced conferencing costs and disaster recovery options.
Please speak to us if you are considering an upgrade if your voice services to see if we can improve your productivity and find you cost savings.